This is the privacy and cookies policy for www.elenakaravasili.com (Site). The Site is operated by ELENA KARA Ltd (we, us and our). For the purposes of the EU GDPR 2018, we are the data controller.
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
We may collect and process, with your express permission, the following information:
• information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, purchase products on the Site, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor;
• in connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details;
• details of any transactions made by you through the Site;
• communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content; or
• information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We will use the information you permitted and provided us to:
• enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
• administer your account with us;
• verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
• audit the downloading of data from the Site;
• improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customize them for users;
• identify visitors to the Site;
• carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
• send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, or potential shopping basket recoveries, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
You have a legal right under EU GDPR 2018 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. You have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. Finally you also have the right to remove any of this information from our servers.